Sunday, December 28, 2008

Midnight Writer on Facebook

If you have cruised down the sidebar of this new blog, you probably noticed the Facebook widget. Click on it to visit my profile at Facebook. If you haven't joined yet, please sign up and join the fun.

Facebook lets you connect quickly with thousands of established users.

Blog or send updates and messages.

Meet new people.

Share your links.

Get a little publicity for your blog or your website
or your cause while enjoying the social parlor of Facebook.

I will be posting updates on Facebook and Twitter for the Treasure Hunts, so check back about once a week to find out what's new. At this time, I have posted a notice about the Secret Diary Treasure Hunt. There will be others as this blog develops. So, sign up as my friend on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for some good old fashioned fun.

Send your ideas for finding secret treasure.

I am looking for Treasure Maps. Replicas or imaginary graphically created treasure maps. Will make a trade for something that you might need, like a review or advertising. I have a domain website that is gaining some good ranking so you can have advertising there or on one of my blogs.


Mountain Spirit Productions

Join me every week for updates on
The Midnight Writers Secret Portal.


2 comments:

Ali said...

I have not jumped on the facebook bandwagon yet - mainly because my friend got some weird attention from strangers. Have you had any strange experiences with facebook, or were they all good?

Thanks for a good read!

--
Going2Oahu's Mist Recent Blog Post
You've Got Mail - The Cheapest Airline Fights May Be In Your Inbox

M said...

This is a beautiful blog! I heard about you on EntreCard through their Twitter section. Really beautiful site, keep up the good work!

http://www.an-american-in-france.com