Friday, March 6, 2009

Guardian Spirits Walk Between the Veil of Two Worlds

Do you believe in the supernatural or in life beyond this earth? Have you ever experienced a visitation from beyond?

Share your experience right here on The Secret Portal. Leave a comment below this post or email me at themidnightwriter1@gmail.com. I'll write back to you as soon as possible and discuss how to present your story on this blog.

Would you like to write your own story on this blog about a visitation of a spirit of a loved one who had passed on? Email me for permissions and start writing that story.

Now I don't know the particular details of this photo, but I am curious to find histories of such events in old journals, archives, family histories and old newspapers or magazines. Want to help in this quest? Join me as the Secret Portal embraces the mysterious, the intriguing, and the bizarre.

Would you like to hear about some of my spiritual supernatural experiences from the veil beyond?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you leave this page, will you take a moment to leave your calling card in the comment section? We love tips and comments are our tips. Thanks for visiting with us.

The Midnight Writer

No comments: