Sunday, December 12, 2010

Vortexes exist in dimensions that connect to Earth

Whether you are a believer in phenonmenon outside the physical realm or you base your belief system on that which can only be seen with the eyes, vortexes do exist and are scientifically factual. NASA has some interesting theories based on Einstein's theory of relativity. Supposedly, earth exists in a vortex of space-time. Time is a place as much as space is a physical location. I believe that from an intrinsic knowledge that I cannot explain so I'll call it a spiritual revelation from knowledge outside myself. Many of my life experiences have totally convinced me that there is more to life than what we can see or hear or smell and I'm determined to remain open to all possibilities.

Einstein's theory of relativity

As explained on NASA's website: "Time and space, according to Einstein's theories of relativity, are woven together, forming a four-dimensional fabric called "space-time." The tremendous mass of Earth dimples this fabric, much like a heavy person sitting in the middle of a trampoline. Gravity, says Einstein, is simply the motion of objects following the curvaceous lines of the dimple."

The theory may differ slightly in religious views but the principle remains the same. Energy exists in the cosmos about which mankind knows little or nothing. There are many occurrances that affect earth and life on our planet that cannot be explained by any conventional means. Look at Biblical events that describe fantastic appearances of whirlwinds of fire and fiery beings coming on a clouds or beings appearing and disappearing. How did they get here, I wonder? Vortexes that connect space and time are a good explanation for a lot of mysterious events. I'm willing to investigate further in search of knowledge and understanding and I welcome any and all views or opinions on the subject.

The Midnight Writer

No comments: