Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Portals that lead to Eternal Realms

I have often wondered how matter and spirit relate to one another in existence. It is my premise that physical and spiritual realities exist simultaneously which leads to a fascinating possibility. The physical mortal life and the spiritual etherical life are connected through some invisible force that governs the life of both. Of course, it is my belief that this is all mastered by the hand of God. I've had experiences that convince me this is true so I'm exploring the concept on a physical and spiritual realm. I want to share my stories and my discoveries on this topic as time allows.

Now that brings up another interesting question. How does time relate to existence in the physical and spiritual realms? And is the spirit more aware of alternate dimensions than the physical body? I believe we all possess the ability to perceive both matter and spirit on multiple levels of existence. Hence, the need for realms or dimensions that exist all at the same time. God is Endless and Eternal. The Great I Am created us in His/Her Image so we must also be endless and eternal. I've had experiences in my life that convince me this is totally true.

In fact, I'm writing a book called Heaven's Portal. Recently, I created a website that features excerpts from the book chapters to give a preview of its content. If you are curious, visit Heaven's Portal and read the introduction. I'll be updating the website every couple weeks as I finish chapters over the course of summer so be sure to visit often. In this book, many of the premises considered and questions raised in this post are covered within its pages. I think you'll find it a fascinating read. I write about the after life and crossing beyond the veil and back. There are miraculous tales of phenomenal events that testify about things beyond our mortal comprehension. I'll ponder this topic and write more in depth posts as the book develops so follow along right here for more on Portals that lead to Eternal Realms.

If you want more reading about spiritual inspired prophetic beliefs, read The Seven Thunders. Until the next post, consider that the impossible is in fact possible and that many realms exist that we can access if we open our minds to the possibility.

The Midnight Writer

No comments: