Monday, October 26, 2009

Apparitions: Are they Real or Figments of our Memories?

Apparitions are the appearance of ghosts, the dead, in our dreams appearing to us as if they are still alive. This is a powerful spiritual experience and a phenomenon that many try to explain through dream interepretation and many other methods. I've had this experience more than once so I know its very real.

Have you ever seen an apparition, either in your dreams or while awake?

I want to hear your stories! Email themidnightwriter1@gmail.com and let's talk about how we can write or publish your story on this blog. I'm putting together a book in the near future so tell me if you have an extensive story to share that would qualify for an anthology of short story accounts about this phenomenon.

No comments: